Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about MyCustomCase products, services and policies?
Please choose a topic on the left. Then read the FAQs below to help you with questions about:
Ordering & Shipping
- How do I place my order?
- A: That's easy. Just click the Get Started button on our homepage or click here to begin. If you have questions about the order process, you can call us at 1-888-565-8992 during our normal business hours and we'll walk you through the process.
- Do you ship outside of the United States?
- A: Absolutely! We can send your order internationally. You can review shipping options and delivery time estimates here.
- Do you offer discounts?
- A: Yes, from time to time. You may be required to enter a promo code at checkout to receive your discount. Please check our home page to see if we are currently running a special.
- I want to give a custom case as a gift. Will the price I paid be seen by the recipient?
- A: No, the price paid will not be included in the shipment or seen by the recipient. To give as a gift, just specify the recipient's address in the shipping details at checkout.
- What happens if my case is damaged during shipping?
- A: Although we're very proud of our protective packaging, sometimes accidents do happen. If your case is damaged during shipping, we're happy to provide you with a replacement case for free. Please contact us for details about how to return both your damaged package and custom case.
- How long will it take for my product to be created and when will I receive it?
- A: Great question! For most orders we need just 2 to 4 days to produce your personalized MyCustomCase product. Once your transaction is completed, your item will be mailed based on your original shipping selection. For more shipping details, please click here.
Using Personal Photographs and Artwork
- What kinds of photos can I use on my custom case?
- A: As long as you have a personal digital photo of sufficient resolution and quality in JPEG format on your computer, you can use them on your MyCustomCase mobile phone or device cover.
- What if my photo needs retouching?
- A: No worries! We offer basic retouching services for free and charge only $9.99 for additional services. See our list of photo retouching services during checkout.
- Do you offer custom case templates where I can use my own artwork?
- A: Yes, we do! Just download our templates for any of the following devices - iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 or iPod 4th Gen/5th Gen- and follow the directions to create a print ready file. Simply save your file as a JPEG and upload it to the site as if you were creating a photo case. Please feel free to contact Customer Service if you need further instructions or have any other questions.
MyCustomCase Product Info
- Do I have to personalize my new mobile phone or device case?
- A: Of course not! Every case is custom to you whether or not it's personalized with your monogram, initial or name. All our designs can be ordered without personalization - simply choose your favorite pattern, color and case style and then, place your order.
- How do I attach the case to my mobile device?
- A: It's easy! With a Slim style, simply slide your phone into the hard-shell case, starting at the top. Align the phone or iPod Touch buttons with the case holes and then gently snap the case into place.
If you have an Extra Durable style, just remove the flexible bumper from the hard-shell and place it around your phone or iPod Touch. Slide your bumper-wrapped phone into the case, starting at the top. Align the phone buttons with the case holes and then gently snap the case into place.
- How do I remove the case from my mobile device?
- A: Whether you're removing a Slim or Extra Durable case, turn the phone or device so that its back faces you. Apply pressure to the bottom corners to create a space between the phone and case. Using your fingers, gently pry the space open, and the case will pop right off.
*Please do not put any pressure on/over the phone camera or you will risk damaging the lens.
- Do your cases fit all mobile devices?
- A: At this time MyCustomCase covers are designed to fit only the iPhone 4/4S, 5/5S/5C, 6/6Plus, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, iPad, iPad mini/mini Retina and iPod Touch 4th and 5th Generation models.
- What's the difference between a Slim and Extra Durable case?
- A: Choose a Slim case if you'd like a lower profile and lighter feel. Choose an Extra Durable case if you'd like an additional layer of protection with an impact-resistant bumper. With either choice, all our phone cases help protect from daily wear and tear. Plus, they combine our exclusive Color Integration Technology with flexible yet durable polycarbonate plastic.
- Can I use Lightning to 30-pin cabled adapters with the iPhone 5 Extra Durable case?
- A: Our iPhone 5/5S Extra Durable case is only compatible with the Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (2.m) - available here. If you currently don't have this particular Apple Lightning adapter or don't wish to purchase one, the USB to Lightning cable that came with your iPhone 5 is completely compatible with our Extra Durable cases.
- How do your iPad and iPad Mini cases work with Smart Covers?
- A: Our custom iPad, iPad Air and iPad mini/mini Retina cases are completely compatible with Apple Smart Covers. Designed to perfectly fit one another, all you have to do is snap the Smart Cover into place over your new custom case and you’ll have total front-to-back protection for your device.
- Can the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active be used with a MyCustomCase Samsung S4 case?
- A: No, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active device is too large for our Samsung S4 cases.
- What kind of guarantees do you offer for =PRETTY_DOMAIN?> products?
- A: We offer an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied for any reason, just ship your case back to us within 30 days, and we'll replace it free of charge.
- What if I just don't like my custom case?
- A: Well, we're happy to say that that's very unlikely. But if you're one of the few that is not 100% delighted with your custom mobile phone or device case, simply return your custom case to us within 30 days of purchase. We want you to be 100% happy with your MyCustomCase experience!
- I've received my case and have a question or concern.
- A: No problem. Just email or call us at 1-888-565-8992 now.
- Is your site secure?
- A: Absolutely. We transact business using a secure server that encrypts all of the information you provide. So you can be sure that your privacy is protected.
- Can I combine my referral or promo code with a site-wide sale discount?
- A: No, we're sorry but discounts cannot be added together. Only one promotion or referral code can be redeemed at a time and these code(s) cannot be combined with any existing site-wide sales. However, if you forget to enter your promotion or referral code during checkout, please don't worry! Simply contact us and we'll add any valid code to your order and credit you the difference. Please note that, unless otherwise stated, a promo code or referral code discount replaces any site wide discount.
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- A: Yes we do! Please Click Here to get started.